Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly-traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Samantha asks about how to confront an employee who is not willing to take direction for her.
- Cathy is wondering how she can lead on a team where she does not have formal authority.
- Amir is seeking advice on how to step into a director role with confidence and managing former peers.
- Kelly asks about responding to stakeholders who give suggestions when it doesn’t align with organizational strategy.
- Let's Get Real or Let's Not Play* by Mahan Khalsa, Randy Illig, and Stephen R. Covey
- Working Wardrobes*
- How to Manage Former Peers, with Tom Henschel (episode 257)
- How to Actually Move Numbers, with Chris McChesney (episode 294)
- The Path to Start Leading Your Team, with John Piñeiro (episode 349)
- Finding Joy Though Intentional Choices, with Bonni Stachowiak (episode 417)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.