John Piñeiro is a regional sales director for a bio-pharmaceutical company in United States. He’s a longtime Coaching for Leaders listener.
John’s training plan to start leading your team:
- How to Create Team Guidelines, with Susan Gerke (episode 192)
- How to Steal the Show, with Michael Port (episode 219)
- Start With Why, with Simon Sinek (episode 223)
- How to Manage Former Peers, with Tom Henschel (episode 257)
- How to Actually Move Numbers, with Chris McChesney (episode 294)
- Eager Sellers and Stony Buyers
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution* by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim Huling
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.