Chris McChesney: The 4 Disciplines of Execution
Chris McChesney is the Global Practice Leader of Execution for FranklinCovey and the co-author of the bestselling book The 4 Disciplines of Execution* with his colleagues Sean Covey and Jim Huling.
The 4 Disciplines:
- Focus on the wildly important
- Act on the lead measures
- Keep a compelling scoreboard
- Create a cadence of accountability.
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution* by Sean Covey, Chris McChesney, and Jim Huling
- Turn the Ship Around!* by David Marquet
- The 12 Week Year* by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington
- Frederick Herzberg
- HBR: One More Time: How Do You Motivate Employees?
- How to Delegate Work Effectively (episode 117)
- How to Transform Your Limitations Into Advantages, with Mark Barden (episode 207)
- The Way to Turn Followers Into Leaders, with David Marquet (episode 241)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.