Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Don’t spend time feeling guilty about things you have to cut.
- Focus on quality over quantity.
- Your priorities will change over time.
- Sometimes even good things can crowd out what is really important.
- The Checklist Manifesto* by Atul Gawande
- Getting Things Done* by David Allen
- Ending Human Trafficking podcast
- How Storytelling Helps You Lead, with Sandie Morgan (episode 51)
- Getting Things Done, with David Allen (episode 184)
- How to Reduce Drama With Kids, with Tina Payne Bryson (episode 310)
- How to Be a Happier Person, with Neil Pasricha (episode 334)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.