Neil Pasricha: The Happiness Equation
Neil Pasricha is the New York Times-bestselling author of The Happiness Equation and The Book of Awesome series, which has been published in ten countries, spent over five years on bestseller lists, and sold over a million copies.
- Retirement can be a shock for people, but having a sense of purpose makes it much easier to handle.
- We need to take the stigma off demotions, because for some people it’s a better match to their stage of life. As people get older, they work less. It shouldn’t be a shame for them to earn less.
- Social media solutions:
- No screens in the first or last hour of day.
- Put your charger as far away from your bedroom as possible.
- Turn off notifications on your phone, or put your phone on airplane mode.
- Happiness should be a starting point, not a destination.
- The best time of day to check email is 9-10 am and 4-5pm.
- If you’re only doing the urgent tasks, your never doing the important ones.
- The Happiness Equation by Neil Pasricha*
- Irresistible by Adam Alter*
- Abundance by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler*
- CFL134: The Secret To Happiness
- CFL171: Five Ways to Avoid Living With Regret
- CFL245: How to Engage With Humor
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Bonni and I return for the monthly question and answer show. Submit your question for consideration next week or for the first question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback
Thank you to Rick Beal and Jonvaljon24601 for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes