Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- David asked about how to replace his manager who’s had 20 years of experience.
- Said wondered what he should do to overcome the fear of leading someone smarter than him.
- James asked about the best ways to prepare how more opportunities to influence others.
- Leaders Need “User Manuals” – and What I Learned By Writing Mine
- What If You Had to Write a “User Manual” About Your Leadership Style?
- Business Model Generation* by Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur
- Seven Principles for Leading People Older Than You, with Bonni Stachowiak (episode 59)
- An Astronaut’s Guide To Life On Earth, with Chris Hadfield (episode 149)
- Do This for a Productive Week (episode 180)
- How to Create Team Guidelines, with Susan Gerke (episode 192)
- How to Actually Move Numbers, with Chris McChesney (episode 294)
- The Path to Start Leading Your Team, with John Piñeiro (episode 349)
- Develop Leaders Before You Leave, with David Marquet (episode 405)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.