Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Peter asked about how to support a team member going through a difficult situation.
- Mike wondered what strategies he could use to avoid being a micro-manager.
- Roger asked about advice on next steps after an executive role didn’t work out.
- Ali asked for input on assessments for executive presence.
- Thomas wanted input on how to better design surveys.
- Hope for the Flowers* by Trina Paulus
- Double Loop Learning
- The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast by Tom Henschel
- How to Delegate Work Effectively (episode 117)
- The Way to Lead After a Workplace Loss, with Andrew Stenhouse (episode 142)
- Get ROI From Professional Associations, with John Corcoran (episode 209)
- How to Move From Victim to Victor, with John Sanei (episode 366)
- Get Smart About Assessments, with Ken Nowack (episode 371)
- Unconscious Mistakes Women Make, with Lois Frankel (episode 386)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.