John Sanei: What’s Your Moonshot?
John Sanei is a trend specialist, business strategist, keynote speaker, author, entrepreneur, and a Singularity University faculty member, working with clients across industries and around the world. He’s the author of the book What's Your Moonshot?: Future-proof yourself and your business in the age of exponential disruption* and also the newly released book Magnetiize: Stop the chase. Understand the change. Take control of your future*.
- The lens we use to look at the world and ourselves is actually how the world reacts back to us.
- What we look for is what we find.
- When you finish complaining and moaning, are you empowered or disempowered?
- We have an incredible privilege of choice to either take responsibility or to blame.
The 3 types of victims:
- Martyr victim – the victim who feels sorry for themselves
- Arrogant inferior victim – the person who cuts others down so he or she can feel better about themself
- Arrogant superior victim – the person who thinks all problems are below them, that everybody else is a fool who can’t do anything right
- What's Your Moonshot?: Future-proof yourself and your business in the age of exponential disruption by John Sanei*
- Magnetiize: Stop the chase. Understand the change. Take control of your future by John Sanei*
- John Sanei's site
Download my highlights from What's Your Moonshot? in PDF format (free membership required).
- Ten Ways to Pick Yourself Up When You’re Beaten Down (episode 85)
- How to Tame Your Inner Critic, with Tara Mohr (episode 232)
- The Power of Solitude, with Mike Erwin (episode 308)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.