John Sanei: What’s Your Moonshot?
John Sanei is a trend specialist, business strategist, keynote speaker, author, entrepreneur, and a Singularity University faculty member, working with clients across industries and around the world. He’s the author of the book What’s Your Moonshot?: Future-proof yourself and your business in the age of exponential disruption* and also the newly released book Magnetiize: Stop the chase. Understand the change. Take control of your future*.
- The lens we use to look at the world and ourselves is actually how the world reacts back to us.
- What we look for is what we find.
- When you finish complaining and moaning, are you empowered or disempowered?
- We have an incredible privilege of choice to either take responsibility or to blame.
The 3 types of victims:
- Martyr victim – the victim who feels sorry for themselves
- Arrogant inferior victim – the person who cuts others down so he or she can feel better about themself
- Arrogant superior victim – the person who thinks all problems are below them, that everybody else is a fool who can’t do anything right
- What’s Your Moonshot?: Future-proof yourself and your business in the age of exponential disruption by John Sanei*
- Magnetiize: Stop the chase. Understand the change. Take control of your future by John Sanei*
Download my highlights from What’s Your Moonshot? in PDF format (free membership required).
- CFL85: Ten Ways to Pick Yourself Up When You’re Beaten Down
- CFL232: How to Manage Your Inner Critic
- CFL308: The Power of Solitude
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Nada Wentzel joins me to teach us how to support peak performance. She’s an expert in building safety and behavior change.
Thank you to ijspeaks here in the States for the kind review on Apple Podcasts. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/apple. If you’re an Overcast user and this episode was helpful, just hit that star button on the app to help recommend it to other Overcast users. Thank you if you do either.