Ken Nowack: Envisia Learning
Ken Nowack is a licensed psychologist and President and Chief Research Officer of Envisia Learning. Ken also serves as Chief Learning Officer of Organizational Performance Dimensions and is a member of the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations and is a lecturer at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management.
The three types of assessments:
- Personality and style-based tools
- Skills and abilities
- Interests, values, and motives
- Clueless* by Sandra Mashihi and Kenneth Nowack
- Envisia Learning
- Finding the Career That Fits You*
- The Ultimate Guide to Using Your Strengths to Get Hired*
- Susan Cain on The Power of Introverts (episode 44)
- Leverage StrengthsFinder for Your Team (episode 293)
- How to Leverage Your 360 (episode 341)
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.