Lois Frankel: Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
Lois Frankel is the President of Corporate Coaching International, a bestselling author, executive coach, and an internationally-recognized expert in the field of leadership development for women. She is the author of the New York Times bestselling books Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office, Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich, and Nice Girls Just Don’t Get It.
- Women often back off when they see things get competitive.
- Don’t confuse other people in the workplace with relationships you’ve had in the past.
- When negotiating, women should focus more on the relationship.
- Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office*
- Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich*
- The Male Factor: The Unwritten Rules, Misperceptions, and Secret Beliefs of Men in the Workplace by Shaunti Feldhahn*
- “Ask Liz” with Liz Weston
- Connect with Lois Frankel on LinkedIn
Download my highlights from Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office in PDF format (free membership required).
- CFL172: How to Handle Workplace Bullying
- CFL232: How to Manage Your Inner Critic
- CFL255: How Women Make Stronger, Smarter Choices
- CFL275: How to Help the Underdog Thrive
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at https://coachingforleaders.com
Corrinne Armour will show us how to get people to stop coming back with the same problems.