Lois Frankel: Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
Lois Frankel is the President of Corporate Coaching International, a bestselling author, executive coach, and an internationally-recognized expert in the field of leadership development for women. She is the author of the New York Times bestselling books Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office*, Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich*, and Nice Girls Just Don’t Get It*.
- Women often back off when they see things get competitive.
- Don’t confuse other people in the workplace with relationships you’ve had in the past.
- When negotiating, women should focus more on the relationship.
- Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office* by Lois Frankel
- Nice Girls Don't Get Rich* by Lois Frankel
- The Male Factor: The Unwritten Rules, Misperceptions, and Secret Beliefs of Men in the Workplace* by Shaunti Feldhahn
- “Ask Liz” with Liz Weston
- Connect with Lois Frankel on LinkedIn
Download my highlights from Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office in PDF format (free membership required).
- How to Handle Workplace Bullying, with Jill Morgenthaler (episode 172)
- How to Tame Your Inner Critic, with Tara Mohr (episode 232)
- How Women Make Stronger, Smarter Choices, with Therese Huston (episode 255)
- How to Help the Underdog Thrive, with Terry Lipovski (episode 275)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.