Terry Lipovski: Underdog Coaching
Terry Lipovski is the President of Ubiquity Leadership. He is a leadership coach and workshop facilitator to top organizations around the world include organizations like Schlumberger, Air Canada, and GE.
- Being different from colleagues can present a challenge
- Many people at a disadvantage don’t realize it
- Some people just need someone who is in their corner
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL237: These Coaching Questions Get Results
- CFL255: How Women Make Stronger, Smarter Choices
- CFL269: How to Ask for Career Help
Need an Editor?
Andrew Kroeger edits both this show and Bonni’s Teaching in Higher Ed podcast. He’s expanding his business now and if you’re in search of a great resource for audio editing, manuscript editing, or book editing, he’s your guy. Contact him at AndrewKroeger.com
Make 2017 Your Best Year Ever
5 Days to Your Best Year Ever closes this week on Thursday, December 15, 2016. Check out all the details at coachingforleaders.com/best2017
Jurgen Appello appears on the show to discuss his bestselling book Management 3.0 and wisdom from his new book Managing for Happiness.