Kevin McCurdy is the Chief Operating Officer of Auto-Chlor System and a longtime listener of the show.
- Think about the impact you’re having on people and if it’s really the impact you want to have.
- Don’t always show up with your own solution, come with the intention to learn and discover the best solution together.
- Truly listen to people instead of just thinking about what you want to say to back to them.
- Three Steps To Soliciting Feedback with Tom Henschel (episode 107)
- How to Tame Your Inner Critic, with Tara Mohr (episode 232)
- The Way to Stop Rescuing People From Their Problems, with Michael Bungay Stanier (episode 284)
- Executive Presence with Your Elevator Speech, with Tom Henschel (episode 316)
- A Useful Mindset for New Leaders, with Mark Ipaviz (episode 375)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.