Mark Ipaviz: ELEVEN Australia
Mark Ipaviz is a member of the Coaching for Leaders Academy and National Sales Manager at Ozdare where he manages the brand ELEVEN Australia.
- Create an environment where people come to work absolutely loving every second of their day.
- If you create an environment where everyone feels loved, you create a family.
- If you take care of your people, they will take care of your customers.
- ELEVEN Australia
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie*
- The 7th Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey*
- The 5 Levels of Leadership by John C. Maxwell*
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier*
- CFL237: These Coaching Questions Get Results
- CFL301: How to Get the Ideal Team Player
- CFL338: Your Permission to Fail
- CFL370: Three Steps to Great Career Conversations
If you have a success story, I’d love to know about it. Just visit https://coachingforleaders.com/success to share your story with me.
Coaching for Leaders Academy
This SaturdayCast is brought to you by the Coaching for Leaders Academy. The Academy is a year-long cohort of participant leaders who work personally with me to become substantially more effective in talent development, effective decision-making, consistent innovation, self-organization, and efficient learning.
You can discover more and get alerted about opportunities to apply for the Academy by visiting https://coachingforleaders.com/academy