Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Evelyn asked if you need to be a caretaker first before moving to become a rainmaker.
- Samantha wondered if you should always try to save someone who has elected to leave.
- Tammy wanted to know our advice for managing along with peers who have different styles.
- David asked for our advice for managing student workers.
- Drive* by Daniel Pink
- Employee Resignations: Counter Offer or Say Goodbye?
- When Talent Quits, Don’t Be A Jerk
- An Astronaut’s Guide To Life On Earth with Chris Hadfield (episode 149)
- How To Lead The Millennials, with Chip Espinoza (episode 158)
- How Superbosses Master the Flow of Talent, with Sydney Finkelstein (episode 236)
- What to Do When Somebody Quits, with Molly Moseley (episode 251)
- How to Lead Part-Time Staff, with Chris Deferio (episode 289)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.