Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide.
- Roger asked about the best way to motivate a remote employee who is just doing the bare minimum to get by.
- Thomas asked how to inspire a sales team that is not hitting their numbers.
- Kristeen asked our opinion on the value of a master’s degree in today’s economy.
- Francisco asked if he should include comments from past customers on his LinkedIn profile after a negative separation from a company.
- Andy wondered about how the business model works for our podcast.
- Zoom video conferencing service*
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us* by Daniel Pink
- First Break All the Rules* by Gallup
- Start with Why* by Simon Sinek
- ”On The Folly Of Rewarding A, While Hoping For B” by Steven Kerr
- Ending Human Trafficking podcast
- How Storytelling Helps You Lead, with Sandie Morgan (episode 51)
- How to Improve Your Coaching Skills, with Tom Henschel (episode 190)
- Start With Why, with Simon Sinek (episode 223)
- How to Manage Former Peers, with Tom Henschel (episode 257)
- How to Motivate People, with Dan Ariely (episode 282)
- The Way to Stop Rescuing People From Their Problems, with Michael Bungay Stanier (episode 284)
- How to Influence Cross-Culturally, with Erin Meyer (episode 286)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.