Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, Dean of Teaching and Learning and Professor of Business and Management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, she was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. Bonni is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Dave asked what advice we would give to our younger selves about leadership.
- Bill asked about how to balance stern and serious with light and loose.
- Luiza asked about how to lead volunteers.
- Jeff asked about influencing change in culture.
- Elmer asked what he can do with his StrengthsFinder results.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom* by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Working Wardrobes
- 8 Ways To Influence Without Authority
- Finding the Career That Fits You
- What Color is Your Parachute?* by Richard Nelson Bolles
- The Value of the StrengthsFinder Assessment, with Steve Dosier (episode 89)
- How to Interpret Your StrengthsFinder Results, with Steve Dosier (episode 90)
- How To Create Joy At Work, with Richard Sheridan (episode 122)
- Start With Why, with Simon Sinek (episode 223)
- How to Figure Out Your Career, with Scott Anthony Barlow (episode 259)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.