Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Dave asked what advice we would give to our younger selves about leadership.
- Bill asked about how to balance stern and serious with light and loose.
- Luiza asked about how to lead volunteers.
- Jeff asked about influencing change in culture.
- Elmer asked what he can do with his StrengthsFinder results.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz*
- The Noun Project (and the poop)
- Working Wardrobes
- 8 Ways To Influence Without Authority
- Dave’s appearance on The All-Star Leader Podcast
- Scott’s FREE 8 Day Course*
- What Color is Your Parachute? by Richard Nelson Bolles*
Join the Weekly Leadership Guide
Get each episode’s show notes and Dave’s handpicked resources for leadership in your inbox each Wednesday. Plus, get instant access to Dave’s readers’ guide listing the 10 leadership books that will help you get better results from others.
- CFL89: The Value of the StrengthsFinder Assessment
- CFL90: How to Interpret Your StrengthsFinder Results
- CFL122: How To Create Joy At Work
- CFL223: Start With Why featuring Simon Sinek
- CFL259: How to Figure Out Your Career
Lynda Gratton (web), one of the top management thinkers in the world, joins me on the next episode to share wisdom from new book titled The 100-Year Life* and the implications for organizations, leadership, and you.
Thank you to Nickoli in Australia for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback