CliftonStrengths (formerly StrengthsFinder) is one of the most popular instruments utilized in corporate training and coaching programs. In this episode, I welcome Steve Dosier, a StrengthsFinder expert formerly of Gallup and now with Blue Star Intel, to teach us about the history of CliftonStrengths (formerly StrengthsFinder) and help us discover how we can get the most value from the CliftonStrengths assessment.
Guest: Steve Dosier
Blue Star Intel
Here are some of the resources we discussed during the show:
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 book* (a code is included in this book for the instrument)
- Now Discover Your Strengths* (also includes assessment)
- Living with Your Strengths book (also includes assessment)
- StrengthsFinder training for individuals and teams* (use code CFL10 for a 10% tuition discount)
- You can purchase a code ala carte to take the StrengthsFinder assessment at this link without purchasing the book.
Thank you to Regan Kakoschke, Malik Tayyab, Zouré Basnewendé, Nakhli Habib, Daniel Crispim, Chyane Grantchyane, Tareq Islam, Jeremy Walsh, Raul Diaz Lomeli, and Helen Hutton for following me this week on either Twitter, Facebook, or Google+. If you’d like to stay connected as well, simply go to CoachingforLeaders.com and find the social media icons on this page.
Thank you to Lead 1st for your very kind written review on iTunes. If this show has been valuable to you as well, please leave a written review on iTunes by visiting coachingforleaders.com/itunes
Want a mid-week booster shot? I send an email article out every week via email. Just go to coachingforleaders.com/subscribe