On episode #89, I welcomed Steve Dosier, a StrengthsFinder expert formerly of Gallup and now with Blue Star Intel, to teach us about the history of CliftonStrengths (formerly StrengthsFinder). This week, he takes Bonni and I through our StrengthsFinder 2.0 results so you can learn more about the value of utilizing your CliftonStrengths report.
Guest: Steve Dosier
Blue Star Intel
Questions Steve asked of us:
- How closely do you feel your Top–5 Strengths match you?
- What do you agree strongly with?
- Are there any areas that don’t quite sound like you?
- What Strengths do you feel you both connect upon and why?
- What Strengths do you find complimentary to your own and why?
- How do you leverage each other’s Strengths to get the best from each other? (You get the best of me when…)
- I feel this Strength helps me provide a unique contribution to our relationship… (My contribution to this relationship is….)
- Now that you know each other’s Strengths as defined by the Clifton StrengthsFinder Report, what do you better understand and appreciate about each other? (Was there a point of conflict or disagreement that StrengthsFinder has helped you better understand and manage?)
Dave’s Strengths (link to Dave’s report):
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.