Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
In this episode, Bonni and I celebrate Coaching for Leaders recently passing the milestone of 10 million episode downloads since we began airing this podcast in 2011. Today, this podcast is regularly ranked as a Top 50 business show on Apple Podcasts.
The growth of the show has been the direct result of listeners like you who have put your trust in us to support your development. As a result, we invited listeners to be featured in this episode by telling us what they’ve gained from the show.
Thank you for supporting Coaching for Leaders and for sharing it with others in your professional network. There is no greater compliment to our work.
- Essential Communications with Tom Henschel
- StrengthsFinder with Isabeau Iqbal
- Lead Through Strengths with Lisa Cummings
- Sequentia Solutions with Steve Chase
- Aid for Aid Workers with Torrey Peace
- The Power of Introverts, with Susan Cain (episode 44)
- How to Improve Your Coaching Skills, with Tom Henschel (episode 190)
- These Coaching Questions Get Results, with Michael Bungay Stanier (episode 237)
- How to Write a Killer LinkedIn Profile, with Brenda Bernstein (episode 285)
- Move From Theory to Practice, with Steve Schroeder (episode 369)
- Unconscious Mistakes Women Make, with Lois Frankel (episode 386)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.