Steve Schroeder is a member of the Coaching for Leaders Academy and is a clinical practice manager in the pharmacy industry.
- Listen to what the other person is saying instead of trying to come up with an answer for what they’re doing.
- Don’t worry about solving all the problems — just ask yourself if you asked the right questions to help people solve their own problems.
- In some cases, by not holding people accountable you’re actually hurting their future career.
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier*
- Leading Change by John Kotter*
- Success Talks podcast: Shawn Achor on the Secret to Reaching Big Potential
- CFL237: These Coaching Questions Get Results
- CFL249: How to Succeed with Leadership and Management
- CFL361: The Truth and Lies of Performance Management
If you have a success story, I’d love to know about it. Just visit https://coachingforleaders.com/success to share your story with me.
Coaching for Leaders Academy
This SaturdayCast is brought to you by the Coaching for Leaders Academy. The Academy is a year-long cohort of participant leaders who work personally with me to become substantially more effective in talent development, effective decision-making, consistent innovation, self-organization, and efficient learning.
You can discover more and get alerted about opportunities to apply for the Academy by visiting https://coachingforleaders.com/academy