Steve Schroeder is a member of the Coaching for Leaders Academy and is a clinical practice manager in the pharmacy industry.
- Listen to what the other person is saying instead of trying to come up with an answer for what they’re doing.
- Don’t worry about solving all the problems — just ask yourself if you asked the right questions to help people solve their own problems.
- In some cases, by not holding people accountable you’re actually hurting their future career.
- The Coaching Habit* by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Leading Change* by John Kotter
- Success Talks podcast: Shawn Achor on the Secret to Reaching Big Potential
- These Coaching Questions Get Results (episode 237)
- How to Succeed with Leadership and Management (episode 249)
- The Truth and Lies of Performance Management (episode 361)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.