Randelle Lenior is a vice president at Fidelity Investments and a graduate of the Coaching for Leaders Academy. In this conversation, Randelle and I discuss how to utilize LinkedIn in order to showcase your team externally.
- Start small. Begin by posting about job opportunities or sharing articles and resources that will be useful for others.
- Even though you are also representing your organization, the relationships you build are yours and stay with you throughout your career.
- Establishing a larger “why” for a LinkedIn presence is important and invites others to want to join in to support the vision.
- Ask permission and allow team members to easily opt out — and people who don’t engage initially may decide to later.
- People are going to look you up anyway. By having a presence on LinkedIn, you set the narrative of what they perceive about you.
- How to Write a Killer LinkedIn Profile, with Brenda Bernstein (episode 285)
- How to Get Noticed on LinkedIn, with Stephen Hart (episode 495)
- The Way to Get Noticed by Key Stakeholders, with Daphne E. Jones (episode 614)