Stephen Hart: Trailblazers.FM
Stephen is the host of the podcast Trailblazers.FM, helping entrepreneurs and leaders build amazing personal brands that are impactful, relatable and profitable. He features the stories of brilliant Black men and women – to help teach actionable strategies, valuable tactics and innovative tools that they can use on the journey to becoming transformative trailblazers.
He’s also the creator of Brand in Demand which helps busy, heart-centered entrepreneurs and leaders through a proven step by step process to build an amazing personal brand that is authentic, impactful and profitable. Use coupon code CFL200 if you decide to dive in on Stephen’s course.
In this conversation, Stephen and I go beyond creating a LinkedIn profile and discuss how to be more proactive on LinkedIn. By writing articles, creating short videos, or even streaming, you can gain organic attention on LinkedIn that isn’t always as accessible on other social media platforms. We discuss some of the key strategies to start and sustain a presence on LinkedIn.
- Articles can be used effectively to create content if you’re not yet ready for video, but still interested in building your personal brand.
- Consider a series of articles or other content that highlight your personal brand and speak to your leadership credibility.
- Use short videos (3-5 minutes) to tell a story that leads to a call to action. LinkedIn videos typically get more organic views than other social platforms.
- Live videos or steaming engage real-time conversations to have dialogue that invites relationships to go further.
- Brand in Demand (use coupon code CFL200 for $200 off)
- How to Write a Killer LinkedIn Profile, with Brenda Bernstein (episode 285)
- Permission to Be Yourself, with Bar Schwartz (episode 414)
- Find Your Leadership Voice, with Johanna Nalau (episode 420)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.