Bar Schwartz: Bring Your People Along
Bar Schwartz is a member of the Coaching for Leaders Academy. She’s a software engineer by training and today a consultant and coach who lives and works in Berlin. Bar helps leaders to look differently on how they lead people to create meaningful work — and building structures that put people first.
When Bar joined the Academy last year, she quickly set a goal to capture a few ideas in writing. This goal led to her writing a book in just a few short weeks. More importantly, she discovered the power of consistent movement in creating future opportunities.
Since this episode originally aired, Bar's book has been published as Leadership in a Time of Continuous Technological Change: Align, Strengthen, and Mobilize Your Team*. As a result, it is no longer available as a free download.
- Your team will be more productive if it feels connected.
- It’s not hard to find questions if you listen.
- Small, manageable steps are more likely to lead to long-term success.
- Bar Schwartz on LinkedIn
- Leadership in a Time of Continuous Technological Change: Align, Strengthen, and Mobilize Your Team* by Bar Schwartz
- Happen to Your Career podcast by Scott Anthony Barlow (bonus audio)
- How to Know When to Move On (episode 175)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.