Bar Schwartz: Bring Your People Along
Bar Schwartz is a member of the Coaching for Leaders Academy. She’s a software engineer by training and today a consultant and coach who lives and works in Berlin. Bar helps leaders to look differently on how they lead people to create meaningful work — and building structures that put people first.
When Bar joined the Academy last year, she quickly set a goal to capture a few ideas in writing. This goal led to her writing a book in just a few short weeks. More importantly, she discovered the power of consistent movement in creating future opportunities.
Bar has graciously made her book, Bring Your People Along, available as a free download for our listening community. If you decide to download the book, please reach out and let her know what was helpful to you.
- Your team will be more productive if it feels connected.
- It’s not hard to find questions if you listen.
- Small, manageable steps are more likely to lead to long-term success.
- Bar Schwartz on LinkedIn
- Bring Your People Along by Bar Schwartz
- Happen to Your Career podcast by Scott Anthony Barlow (bonus audio)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.