Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Susan asked for advice on some of the challenges she is facing with an aging workforce.
- Nellie wondered if she should report a difficult situation before she moves onto another opportunity.
- Thiaga asked how Dave manages to read lot of books and how he remembers the key message from these books.
- Robert asked about the best way to position his experience as a faculty member when applying for a role as an administrator.
- Digital Reading by Bonni Stachowiak
- The First 90 Days* by Michael Watkins
- Big Rocks by Steven Covey
- How To Create A Personal Knowledge Management System, with Bonni Stachowiak (episode 129)
- How to Lead a 100-Year Life, with Lynda Gratton (episode 266)
- Five Steps to Hold People Accountable, with Jonathan Raymond (episode 306)
- How to Make Your Work More Visible, with John Stepper (episode 397)
- Help People Learn Through Powerful Teaching, with Pooja Agarwal (episode 421)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.