On this show, you’ll discover how to utilize knowledge management to collect, curate, and create in order to manage the information coming our way. Bonni joins Dave again to discuss these three important components of any knowledge management system.
“Knowledge management is a set of processes, individually constructed, to help each of us make sense of our world and work more effectively.” –Harold Jarche
- Capturing through the stream
- Some social media
- Live TV
- Live radio
- Capturing through subscriptions
- Email updates and newsletters
- RSS via services like Feedly.com
- Bonni uses Delicious (link to her library)
- Dave uses Pinboard (link to his library)
- Kindle App
- Snippefy app (useful to export notes and highlights from Kindle)
- Social media postings
- Conversation starters
- Classroom/meeting starters
- Bonni’s blog is TeachingInHigherEd.com
- How would you like to get info from Dave?
- On this topic
- Comments, questions, or feedback
- (949) 38-LEARN
App.net broadcast now available at this link for immediate alerts when the show airs
Thank you to Sarah Snowden, Jeremy Sneller, Gurenda Bilbao, Seetharaman Kishor, Demetria Henry, Carl Pattie, Set, Doug Fitz-Gerald, Ken Sharrar, Kimberly Dye, Zlav Enour, Matthew Morzy, Jo Lanza, Arfan Sharif, Daniel Warren-Smith, Hope Montanez, Martin Knoble, Ralph Sheridan, Clayton Hunter, Jade Ballek, Angel Romero, Lee Chan, David Kong, Alexandra Massia, Michael Hill, and Chaise Holmgren, who subscribed to my weekly update this past week.
What’s one action you will take to improve your personal knowledge management?