Manu Mazzanti is an energy giver who brings focus and resilience to bold and daring transformative journeys. As a regional talent development leader for a global consulting firm, Manu is committed to enabling talent potential through coaching, facilitation, and leadership development. He is out there to make an impact as a father, conscious leader, and marathon runner. Manu is also an alum of the Coaching for Leaders Academy.
- Ken Coleman’s analogy of climbing the mountain (and realizing you might be on the wrong one) was helpful to identify what was next.
- Keith Ferrazzi says that leadership starts with us. In addition, we all have the opportunity to do a lot of leading without authority.
- James Clear’s work was helpful to make habit changes easily instead of trying to make major changes, at all at once.
- The Academy helped provide a framework for the 2-3 year vision and take daily actions to bring it into reality.
- Manu Mazzanti on LinkedIn
- Coaching for Leaders Academy
- Shine: Ignite Your Inner Game to Lead Consciously at Work and in the World* by Carley Hauck
- Create a World That Works: Tools for Personal and Global Transformation* by Alan Seale and Cheryl Dorsey
- How to Find Your Calling, with Ken Coleman (episode 352)
- How to Become the Person You Want to Be, with James Clear (episode 376)
- Leadership Means You Go First, with Keith Ferrazzi (episode 488)
- The Way to Make Sense to Others, with Tom Henschel (episode 518)
- Making the Case for Your Promotion, with May Busch (episode 526)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.