Ken Coleman: One Question
Ken Coleman is the host of The Ken Coleman Show and the top-rated EntreLeadership Podcast. He’s also the author of One Question: Life-Changing Answers from Today’s Leading Voices*. Ken joined the Dave Ramsey team in 2014 and frequently guest hosts The Dave Ramsey Show, the third-ranked nationally syndicated talk radio show in America.
- The fear of the unknown scares us from changing careers.
- The fear of regret may outweigh other fears.
- Ask yourself who you most want to help and what problem you most want to solve.
- The sweet spot is when you use your top talent to perform your top passion.
- The safe decision is often not the smartest decision.
- The Ken Coleman Show
- EntreLeadership Podcast
- One Question: Life-Changing Answers from Today’s Leading Voices*
- CFL149: An Astronaut’s Guide To Life On Earth with Chris Hadfield
- CFL175: How to Know When to Move On
- CFL259: How to Figure Out Your Career
- CFL340: The Benefit of Being a Rookie
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Daniel Goleman, the renowned psychologist who popularized the term emotional intelligence, joins me to teach us how to enhance our own self-awareness.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback