Ken Coleman: One Question
Ken Coleman is a Dave Ramsey personality and host of The Ken Coleman Show and the top-rated EntreLeadership Podcast. He’s also the author of One Question: Life-Changing Answers from Today’s Leading Voices*. Ken joined the Dave Ramsey team in 2014 and frequently guest hosts The Dave Ramsey Show, the third-ranked nationally syndicated talk radio show in America.
- The fear of the unknown scares us from changing careers.
- The fear of regret may outweigh other fears.
- Ask yourself who you most want to help and what problem you most want to solve.
- The sweet spot is when you use your top talent to perform your top passion.
- The safe decision is often not the smartest decision.
- The Ken Coleman Show
- EntreLeadership Podcast
- One Question: Life-Changing Answers from Today’s Leading Voices* by Ken Coleman
- Finding the Career That Fits You*
- The Ultimate Guide to Using Your Strengths to Get Hired*
- An Astronaut’s Guide To Life On Earth, with Chris Hadfield (episode 149)
- How to Know When to Move On (episode 175)
- How to Figure Out Your Career, with Scott Anthony Barlow (episode 259)
- The Benefit of Being a Rookie, with Liz Wiseman (episode 340)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.