Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Toni asked about the best way to deal with people who don’t want to grow.
- Russ wanted our opinion on the best way to interview potential new hires.
- Sami wondering about the best way to utilize personality assessments.
- Laura asked our opinion on taking a step back in compensation for a job position she really wants.
- StrengthsFinder Stronger Teams training for individuals and teams (use code CFL10 for a 10% tuition discount)
- How the Best Bosses Interrupt Bias on Their Teams by Joan Williams and Sky Mihaylo
- How to Get the Ideal Team Player, with Patrick Lencioni (episode 301)
- How to Challenge Directly and Care Personally, with Kim Scott (episode 302)
- Get Smart About Assessments, with Ken Nowack (episode 371)
- How to Motivate Leaders, with John Maxwell (episode 452)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.