Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Joyce asked our advice on organizational culture assessments.
- Nina wondered how to create a cohesive culture which allows for unique cultures in each workforce segment.
- Bonni and Dave shared some recent technology they are playing with, including 1Password and Readwise.
- The Four Critical Stories Leaders Need For Influence, with David Hutchens (episode 148)
- How to Create an Unstoppable Culture, with Ginger Hardage (episode 350)
- The Path of Humble Leadership, with Edgar Schein and Peter Schein (episode 363)
- Get Smart About Assessments, with Ken Nowack (episode 371)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.