Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, Dean of Teaching and Learning and Professor of Business and Management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, she was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. Bonni is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Lucus asked us for advice on his reading habits as he makes the transition to CEO.
- Elizabeth wondered the best way to address issues where experienced employees appear resentful about her giving them direction.
- Beth sent us a question about drawing the line between being a friend and a manager.
- 13 Crucial Books That Every Leader Should Know
- Drive* by Daniel Pink
- Day One
- Seven Principles for Leading People Older Than You, with Bonni Stachowiak (episode 59)
- How to Manage Former Peers, with Tom Henschel (episode 257)
- Three Steps to Great Career Conversations, with Russ Laraway (episode 370)
- Three Steps to Soliciting Feedback, with Tom Henschel (episode 107)
- How to Make Deep Work Happen, with Cal Newport (episode 233)
- Tie Leadership Development to Business Results, with Mark Allen (episode 435)
- How to Help People Thrive, with Jim Harter (episode 532)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.