Julia Taylor Kennedy: Coqual
Julia is Executive Vice President and Director of Publications at the Coequal. She has co-authored Disabilities and Inclusion, Mission Critical: Unlocking the Value of Veterans in the Workforce, and The Power of the Purse: Engaging Women for Healthy Outcomes, on women and health. Coqual recently released a new report, titled, The Sponsor Dividend.
- A sponsor actively advocates for the career of their protege.
- If you’re looking for a sponsor, be very clear on where you want to go in your career.
- Sponsors want to be sure they can trust the protege to deliver on the opportunities the sponsor presents.
- Sponsors do better when they have a protege who has complementary skills to their own.
- How to Help the Underdog Thrive, with Terry Lipovski (episode 275)
- How to Make Inclusion Happen, with Deepa Purushothaman (episode 307)
- How to Connect Personal Growth to Business Outcomes, with Jonathan Raymond (episode 373)
- Why Men Are Heard and Women Are Liked, with Lois Frankel and Tom Henschel (episode 392)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.