Lois Frankel: Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
Lois Frankel is the President of Corporate Coaching International, a bestselling author, executive coach, and an internationally-recognized expert in the field of leadership development for women. She is the author of the New York Times bestselling books Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office*, Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich*, and Nice Girls Just Don’t Get It*.
Tom Henschel: The Look & Sound of Leadership
Tom Henschel of Essential Communications grooms senior leaders and executive teams. An internationally recognized expert in the field of workplace communications and self-presentation, he has helped thousands of leaders achieve excellence through his work as an executive coach and his top-rated podcast, The Look & Sound of Leadership.
- You can’t control anyone but yourself.
- What women contribute to the workplace is different but equal to what men contribute.
- Things are slightly better for women these days, but not by much.
- Men must be advocates for women in the workplace.
- Lois Frankel on LinkedIn
- The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast by Tom Henschel
- Keynote: Why Men Are Heard and Women Are Liked
- Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office* by Lois Frankel
- The Confidence Code* by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman
- How Women Make Stronger, Smarter Choices, with Therese Huston (episode 255)
- How to Connect Personal Growth to Business Outcomes, with Jonathan Raymond (episode 373)
- Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers, with Lois Frankel (episode 386)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.