Jody Wodrich: Corporate Budgeting
Jody Wodrich is an executive leader in Southern California and has served his organization for over 20 years. On this episode, he shares some of the key leadership skills and considerations when creating an organizational budget.
- When budgeting, think about the big picture.
- Start off simple with the fixed and flexible expenses.
- Money is the foundation behind what you do, but people are the ones implementing them. Think about the people when making budgets.
- If you don’t budget your money, it will just seem to evaporate and you’ll have no idea where it went.
- Don’t just examine your budget once a year.
- Think about how closely you’re watching your money.
- Improve Your Financial Intelligence, with Joe Knight (episode 244)
- How to Benefit From Conflict, with Susan Gerke (episode 263)
- Negotiation Tactics for Results, with Kwame Christian (episode 311)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.