Jody Wodrich: Corporate Budgeting
Jody Wodrich is an executive leader here in Southern California and has served his organization for over 20 years. On this episode, he shares some of the key leadership skills and considerations when creating an organizational budget.
- When budgeting, think about the big picture.
- Start off simple with the fixed and flexible expenses.
- Money is the foundation behind what you do, but people are the ones implementing them. Think about the people when making budgets.
- If you don’t budget your money, it will just seem to evaporate and you’ll have no idea where it went.
- Don’t just examine your budget once a year.
- Think about how closely you’re watching your money.
- CFL244: Improve Your Financial Intelligence
- CFL263: How to Benefit From Conflict
- CFL311: Negotiation Tactics for Results
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Jesse Mecham, the founder of You Need a Budget (YNAB), joins me to teach us how to handle our personal budgeting.