Kwame Christian: Negotiate Anything
Kwame Christian is a business lawyer and the Director of the American Negotiation Institute. His TEDx Talk, Finding Confidence in Conflict, was the most popular TED Talk on the topic of conflict of 2017.
Today, he’s working extensively with procurement departments within companies to help them make better deals. Kwame hosts the top negotiation podcast, Negotiate Anything and is the author of the book Finding Confidence in Conflict: How to Negotiate Anything and Live Your Best Life*.
- Margaret asked about how to respond to people when they are asking for a pay raise.
- Kim asked about how to encourage an employee to leave the company.
- Vivian asked about how to handle a situation where an employee isn’t performing but who has a close relationship with a more senior leader.
- Roger asked what wisdom we’d give to leaders on handling tough negotiation situations.
- Download Kwame’s Free Guide
- Finding Confidence in Conflict: How to Negotiate Anything and Live Your Best Life* by Kwame Christian
- Getting to Yes* by Roger Fisher and William L. Ury
- Five Steps to Hold People Accountable with Jonathan Raymond (episode 306)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People* by Dale Carnegie
- How to Listen When Someone Is Venting, with Mark Goulston (episode 91)
- Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It, with Chris Voss (episode 262)
- How to Benefit From Conflict, with Susan Gerke (episode 263)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.