Kwame Christian: Negotiate Anything
Kwame Christian is a business lawyer who teaches professionals how to negotiate and be more persuasive. He is the director The American Negotiation Institute and also produces the podcast Negotiate Anything, the top ranked negotiation podcast on iTunes.
- Margaret asked about how to respond to people when they are asking for a pay raise.
- Kim asked about how to encourage an employee to leave the company.
- Vivian asked about how to handle a situation where an employee isn’t performing but who has a close relationship with a more senior leader.
- Roger asked what wisdom we’d give to leaders on handling tough negotiation situations.
- Download Kwame’s Free Guide
- Getting to Yes* by Roger Fisher and William L. Ury
- 306: Five Steps to Hold People Accountable with Jonathan Raymond
- How to Win Friends and Influence People* by Dale Carnegie
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL91: How to Listen When Someone Is Venting
- CFL262: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
- CFL263: How to Benefit From Conflict
Jon Lokhorst teaches us how technical leaders (CPAs and CFOs) can best leverage leadership.
Thank you to Smeedaz in Australia for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback