Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Emily asked about strategies for growing her career while planning for a future family.
- Patrick asked our advice on how to communicate effectively when multiple cultures are represented in the room.
- Scott wondered about the best ways to transition to leading an accounting team, without having that expertise himself.
- Jennifer asked how she could move up into an executive position.
- Brian wanted to know what he could do to prevent managers from venting to their employees.
- Mind the (Wage) Gap from HBR Women at Work
- slide:ology: The Art and Science of Creating Great Presentations by Nancy Duarte*
- Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery by Garr Reynolds*
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport*
- CFL91: How to Listen When Someone Is Venting
- CFL233: How to Make Deep Work Happen
- CFL286: How to Influence Cross-Culturally
- CFL327: Notice and Change Dysfunctional Culture
- CFL349: The Path to Start Leading Your Team
- MemberCast 4: How to Create a Team Vision
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Ginger Hardage, the former senior vice president of culture at Southwest Airlines, will be teaching us how to create unstoppable cultures in our organizations.
Thank you to Chad Smith and Chris Lutyen here in the States and Shez07 in Australia for the kind reviews on Apple Podcasts. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/apple
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback