Scott Anthony Barlow: Happen to Your Career
Scott Anthony Barlow (web) (Twitter) is the Founder of Happen to Your Career. He has been helping people develop their careers and businesses for over 10 years as a Human Resources Leader, Business Development Expert, and Career Coach. Scott interviews others telling their stories of finding work they love on the Happen to Your Career podcast.
- Life doesn’t stop when you’re at work.
- The goal is to build a career that fully integrates with what you want most out of life.
- If you’re around the people you want to be around then you become a happier person.
- When people say they want work-life balance, what they’re really saying is that they want to experience happiness in how they’re spending their time.
- When you do things that other people are not willing to do, you get results that other people don’t get.
- 8-Day Video Course to Figuring Out What You Love*
- Mike Vardy on time theming
- The ONE Thing* by Jay Papasan
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People* by Stephen Covey
- The Dip* by Seth Godin
- Work-Life Balance Revealed
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL175: How to Know When to Move On
- CFL179: How to Hire a Coach
- CFL259: How to Figure Out Your Career
Tom Henschel, host of The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast, returns to the show to discuss how to give an elevator speech.