You've decided that you may be ready to hire a coach, but where do you start? Today, Marc Mawhinney and I discuss how to hire a coach when it's the right time for your organization and you.
Host, Natural Born Coaches
“Coaches are important because they are a second pair of eyes for your business.” -Marc Mawhinney
Mark and I discussed my recent article on What to Know When Hiring a Coach.
In addition to the recommendation to check out Marc's show, I made three recommendations of coaches I recommend at the end of the episode, all of which are past guests:
- Tom Henschel, Essential Communications
- Bill Bliss, Bliss & Associates, Inc.
- Tim Stringer, Technically Simple
- Join the conversation: http://coachingforleaders.com/179
- Comments, questions, or feedback for future Q&A shows: http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback
- Next Q&A show: episode 182 on presentation skills (Also see episodes 47-59 of Carnegie Coach)
Thank you to the following people who joined the weekly leadership guide this past week:
- Erin Griffin, Kristian Bruins, Jason Jagai, Theresa Cassino, Theresa Phung, Cindy Fan, Darci Heroy, Benita Deregla, J Bretz, Chuck Barker, Julie Knoble, and Thomas Comery
As a bonus, when you join the weekly leadership guide, you’ll get immediate access to my guide listing the 10 Leadership Books that Will Help You Get Better Results From Others. Download the 11-page reader's guide and 9-minute video of these leadership book recommendations…plus, insight on the 2 books that I rely on weekly! Visit http://coachingforleaders.com/subscribe