Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Kristi asked about how to consistently apply what she’s learning from the show until new habits become unconscious behaviors.
- Kimberly asked for advice on how to handle a situation where she is co-managing a team.
- Bar asked about the best ways to navigate imposter syndrome.
- Jonny asked about avoiding career moves that may be motivated only by status or money.
- 7 Ways to Maximize Misery
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg*
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott*
- Why Is Authenticity So Hard and How Can You Be The Best Kind of Real? – Chris Brogan
- CFL300: Tom Henschel Interviews Dave
- Coaching for Leaders Academy
- Cars 3
- Very Bad Wizards
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL196: Marshall Goldsmith on Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts
- CFL217: The Best Way to Make New Habits Reality
- CFL302: How to Challenge Directly and Care Personally
Liz Wiseman joins me to discuss how to handle what she calls diminishers. She’s the author of the bestselling book Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter.
Thank you to jlsneda for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes