Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Kristi asked about how to consistently apply what she’s learning from the show until new habits become unconscious behaviors.
- Kimberly asked for advice on how to handle a situation where she is co-managing a team.
- Bar asked about the best ways to navigate imposter syndrome.
- Jonny asked about avoiding career moves that may be motivated only by status or money.
- 7 Ways to Maximize Misery
- The Power of Habit* by Charles Duhigg
- Radical Candor* by Kim Scott
- Why Is Authenticity So Hard and How Can You Be The Best Kind of Real? – Chris Brogan
- Tom Henschel Interviews Dave (episode 300)
- Coaching for Leaders Academy
- Cars 3
- Very Bad Wizards
- The Way to Make New Behaviors Stick, with Marshall Goldsmith (episode 196)
- The Best Way to Make New Habits Reality, with Kendra Kinnison (episode 217)
- How to Challenge Directly and Care Personally, with Kim Scott (episode 302)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.