How to Get Yourself Unstuck:
- Lead yourself effectively (get your own ducks in a row)
- Build your empathy muscle
- Don’t let stress derail you
- When you’re stuck, use the Tiny Habit Approach
- Developed by BJ Fogg, a researcher at Stanford
- Think about what’s the absolute tiniest step you can take forward, and then commit to taking that step every day
Tiny habits lower mental hurdles so much that our mental resistance doesn’t kick in.
Think About a Restarting Strategy
More often than not, it’s the good things that throw us off.
I see restarting as just as natural a skill as continuing a routine.
App: Gratitude Journal*
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.