Dave Stachowiak: Coaching for Leaders
Tom Henschel, host of The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast and friend of Dave, interviews him on the growth of Coaching for Leaders and how he developed his voice.
- When trying to do something that helps others, remember that it’s not about you—don’t worry about you, worry about them.
- The best way to build a connection with people is to get really curious about them.
- You have to make the decision to listen.
- If you don’t have a lot of time to listen, figure out how much time you do have and make the decision to be totally present in that short time.
- Listening is an attitude, not a set of skills.
- View failure as data rather than an identity.
- The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast
- CFL episode with Susan Cain
- CFL episode with Michael Port
- Failing Forward * by John C. Maxwell
- CFL episode 1
- The Lean Startup* by Eric Ries
Please complete my upcoming listener survey before Friday, June 16th at coachingforleaders.com/survey
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at http://coachingforleaders.com/join
- CFL57: Six Mistakes That I Have Made Podcasting
- CFL150: Three Steps To Take After Surveys
- CFL197: What This Show is About
Patrick Lencioni will join me to discuss the lessons from his most recent book, The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate The Three Essential Virtues.
Thank you to KM32Baller for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit http://coachingforleaders.com/itunes
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback