Why start this show?
- A bit of background about me
- How my doctoral dissertation got me thinking about the importance for leaders to focus on themselves
- One thing I've learned for sure: leaders can make a big difference in the lives of others if they take a little time to make a difference in themselves
- Why I care about this
- Lots of resources coming – articles/blogs/Q&A/guests/authors/books/my own perspective
I want your perspective as well:
To submit a comment, question or feedback, visit coachingforleaders.com/feedback
- Audio exercise – part 1
- What did you hear? It sounds a lot like a lot of our work lives.
- Audio exercise – part 2
Four Listening Levels:
You can't listen powerfully all the time – but you need to at least some of the time.
Good listening is important work for a leader…just an important (if not more so) than “normal work”
Download the Listening Skills Assessment
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.