Why start this show?
- A bit of background about me
- How my doctoral dissertation got me thinking about the importance for leaders to focus on themselves
- One thing I've learned for sure: leaders can make a big difference in the lives of others if they take a little time to make a difference in themselves
- Why I care about this
- Lots of resources coming – articles/blogs/Q&A/guests/authors/books/my own perspective
I want your perspective as well:
To submit a comment, question or feedback, visit coachingforleaders.com/feedback
- Audio exercise – part 1
- What did you hear? It sounds a lot like a lot of our work lives.
- Audio exercise – part 2
Four Listening Levels:
You can't listen powerfully all the time – but you need to at least some of the time.
Good listening is important work for a leader…just an important (if not more so) than “normal work”
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.