Tim Sanders: Lead Top-Line Growth
Tim Sanders was the Chief Solutions Officer and later, the company’s Leadership Coach. He is the author of four books, including the New York Times bestseller Love Is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence Friends* and his new book Dealstorming: The Secret Weapon That Can Solve Your Toughest Sales Challenges*.
- Every big thing we try to do is not just the one thing, it’s a lot of smaller things put together.
- You no longer sell to just one decision-maker, you have to sell to an entire team or a committee.
- When selling, you’ll probably never meet most of the people need to influence.
- Somebody in the company you’re selling to needs to be your advocate.
- Leaders should always have a mentee because it’s a great leadership habit, not because it’s an HR program.
- The best mentors expect nothing in return.
- If you assume people are acting with the best intentions, you’re going to be a much happier leader.
- Download a FREE chapter of Dealstorming
- Dealstorming: The Secret Weapon That Can Solve Your Toughest Sales Challenges* by Tim Sanders
- Love Is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence Friends * by Tim Sanders
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL84: Daniel Pink on To Sell is Human
- CFL215: How to Collaborate Across Organizations
- CFL294: How to Actually Move Numbers
Next week is episode #300 and I’ve got something a little different planned for you. The show will air, but I’m not hosting it. Stay tuned for more…
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback