Kirsten Foot, Ph.D.
Author, Collaborating Against Human Trafficking: Cross-Sector Challenges and Practices*
“There are blindnesses that can only be smoothed out when leaders from one sector really listen to the leaders of another sector.” -Kirsten Foot
Resources that Kirsten and Dave mentioned during the episode that will help your collaborate across organizations:
- BEST (Businesses Ending Slavery and Trafficking) Alliance
- Collaborating Against Human Trafficking
- U.S. Department of Labor: International Child Labor and Forced Labor Reports
- U.S. Department of Labor: List of Goods Produced by Child Labor or Forced Labor
- Ending Human Trafficking podcast
- Comments, questions, or feedback for future Q&A shows: https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback
- The next Q&A show is episode 216
Please join my weekly leadership guide. The leadership guide is delivered to your inbox each Wednesday and includes my thoughts and recommendations on the best articles, podcasts, videos, and books, to support your development between shows. It also includes a brief overview and link to the full weekly show notes. If you, like me, tend to listen to podcasts while you’re on the road or exercising, this will give you an easy way to follow-up later on the links and resources we mention in every show.
As a bonus, when you join the weekly leadership guide, you’ll get immediate access to my reader’s guide listing the 10 Leadership Books that Will Help You Get Better Results From Others with brief summaries from me on the value of each book. Download the 11-page reader’s guide and 9-minute video of these book recommendations…plus, insight on the 2 books that I rely on weekly! https://coachingforleaders.com/subscribe