Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Many leaders are seeking advice on how to manage up.
- We’re noticing that team behavior is a challenge for leaders right now.
- Rudolf asked for recommendations on how to make the most of reading — and how to make time for it.
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life's Changes* by William Bridges with Susan Bridges
- Managing Transitions, 25th anniversary edition: Making the Most of Change* by William Bridges with Susan Bridges
- How to Create Team Guidelines, with Susan Gerke (episode 192)
- How to Deal with Opponents and Adversaries, with Peter Block (episode 328)
- How to Start Managing Up, with Tom Henschel (episode 433)
- How to be Diplomatic, with Susan Rice (episode 456)
- Giving Upward Feedback by Tom Henschel (The Look & Sound of Leadership)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.