Christy Wright: Take Back Your Time
Christy Wright is a #1 bestselling author, personal growth expert, and host of The Christy Wright Show. She’s also the founder of Business Boutique, which equips women to make money doing what they love. She loves helping women chase their version of success. She's the author of Take Back Your Time: The Guilt-Free Guide to Life Balance*.
In this conversation, Christy and I explore how to get practical about what’s important, each day. We discuss effectives ways to use timeframes to establish priorities for ourselves — and how those same timeframes can help us turn off work.
- Establishing priorities moves you from a place of feeling like a failure to a place of feeling real success.
- Most of us are clear on our fixed priorities, but we’re less intentional about the flexible priorities that tend to be more practical in daily life.
- Consider establishing priorities through the timeframes of seasons, weeks, and days.
- Having clear priorities helps you not only be productive — but makes it easier to turn it off when it’s time to stop.
- Take Back Your Time: The Guilt-Free Guide to Life Balance* by Christy Wright
- The Way to Stop Spinning Your Wheels on Planning (episode 319)
- Align Your Calendar to What Matters, with Nir Eyal (episode 431)
- How to Be Present, with Dave Crenshaw (episode 511)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.