Liz Anderson: The PreSales Path
Liz Anderson has extensive experience as a solutions engineering leader and is the founder of the PreSales Path. She's also an alum of the Coaching for Leaders Academy.
In this SaturdayCast, Liz and I discuss the inflection points she’s experienced in the past year, how intentional focus on her vision and identity helped move her forward, and the value of consistency through it all.
- Professional development is about finding the starting points and then adapting as you go.
- Once you decide on a new identity and direction, the indicators start to emerge on where to go next.
- When your heart and intention are in the right place, the tactical path is still not easy, but it is clearer.
- How to Become the Person You Want to Be, with James Clear (episode 376)
- How to Nail a Job Transition, with Sukhinder Singh Cassidy (episode 555)
- How to Get Moving, with Gladys McGarey (episode 631)
- How to Get Traction With a New Habit (audio course)