Dan O’Connor: Life Unscripted
Dan O’Connor is a multi-faceted actor, improviser, writer, and director. He is the founder and Producing Artistic Director of the critically acclaimed Impro Theatre. Dan is the author, with Jeff Katzman, of Life Unscripted: Using Improv Principles to Get Unstuck, Boost Confidence, and Transform Your Life*.
- When we meet someone for the first time, there is a narrative that happens between us.
- “If you’re interested, you’re interesting.”
- Oftentimes, people in meetings aren’t engaged in the conversation and are only waiting for the other person to stop talking.
- If you make the effort to really listen to your customers, you’ll be able to engage in customized sales because you’ll truly understand what their needs are.
- Life Unscripted: Using Improv Principles to Get Unstuck, Boost Confidence, and Transform Your Life* by Jeff Katzman and Dan O’Connor
- Dan O’Connor
- Impro Theatre
Download my highlights from Dan’s book in PDF format (free membership required).
- The Four Critical Stories Leaders Need For Influence, with David Hutchens (episode 148)
- How to Increase Your Conversational Intelligence, with Judith Glaser (episode 271)
- How to Close the Power Distance Gap, with Jordan Harbinger (episode 343)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.