Jordan Harbinger: The Jordan Harbinger Show
Jordan Harbinger is the critically acclaimed host of The Jordan Harbinger Show. He interviews legendary musicians to intelligence operatives, iconoclastic writers to visionary change-makers. Then he deconstructs the playbooks of the most successful people and challenges his audience to use those insights in their own lives.
- Leaders must be advocates for their team.
- Charming a superior is typically only good for short-term gains, whereas advocating for your team will lay a foundation for future success.
- Research people you’re nervous about meeting, and the more you learn, the more you’ll begin to see they’re just normal people.
- If you’re running a meeting, people want you to set the agenda and control the flow.
- When there is a power distance, do whatever you can to make the distance feel smaller.
- Research the person you’re going to meet with and find something you have in common. This is a way to reach out to them and make you stand out.
- How to Listen When Someone Is Venting, with Mark Goulston (episode 91)
- Eight Ways To Use Power For Good (episode 154)
- Use Power for Good and Not Evil, with Dacher Keltner (episode 254)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.