Judith Glaser: Conversational Intelligence
Judith Glaser is an Organizational Anthropologist. She is one of the most pioneering and innovative change agents, consultants, and executive coaches, in the consulting industry and is the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence, Neuro-innovation, and WE-centric Leadership. She is a best-selling author of seven business books including her newest best seller Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results.
- Great conversation leads to great relationships, which leads to great culture.
- Level I conversations are about resistance
- Level II conversations are about “wait and see“
- Level III conversations are about co-creation
- When we are threatened by others, cortisol can linger for 26 hours.
- Children have the same capacity for conversational intelligence that adults do, but only if we have the courage to nurture their growth.
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL91: How to Listen When Someone is Venting
- CFL161: How To Address Difficult Conversations
- CFL177: How to Start a Conversation With Anyone
Murial Maignan Wilkins appears to help us discover how to improve our executive presence. She’s the co-author of the book Own the Room: Discover Your Signature Voice to Master Your Leadership Presence.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback