Judith Glaser: Conversational Intelligence
Judith Glaser is an Organizational Anthropologist. She is one of the most pioneering and innovative change agents, consultants, and executive coaches, in the consulting industry and is the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence, Neuro-innovation, and WE-centric Leadership. She is a best-selling author of seven business books including her newest best seller Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results*.
- Great conversation leads to great relationships, which leads to great culture.
- Level I conversations are about resistance
- Level II conversations are about “wait and see“
- Level III conversations are about co-creation
- When we are threatened by others, cortisol can linger for 26 hours.
- Children have the same capacity for conversational intelligence that adults do, but only if we have the courage to nurture their growth.
Sadly, Judith passed away in 2018 after a long battle with cancer. You can read about her life's work at The CreatingWE Institute.
- How to Listen When Someone is Venting, with Mark Goulston (episode 91)
- How To Address Difficult Conversations, with Bonni Stachowiak (episode 161)
- How to Start a Conversation With Anyone, with Mark Sieverkropp (episode 177)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.