Mamie Kanfer Stewart: Momentum
Mamie Kanfer Stewart is the founder and CEO of Meeteor, a global venture providing meeting management solutions. She’s the author along with Tai Tsao of the book Momentum: Creating Effective, Engaging, and Enjoyable Meetings*.
Six reasons we have meetings:
Three kinds of people that are involved in a meeting are people who need to be:
- Download the first chapter of Momentum
- The Modern Manager podcast
- Momentum: Creating Effective, Engaging, and Enjoyable Meetings*
Download my highlights from Momentum in PDF format (free membership required).
- How to Create Team Guidelines, with Susan Gerke (episode 192)
- How to Maximize Standing Meetings and More Questions, with Bonni Stachowiak (episode 212)
- The Way to Conduct One-on-Ones, with Zvi Band (episode 246)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.