Mamie Kanfer Stewart: Momentum
Mamie Kanfer Stewart is the founder and CEO of Meeteor, a global venture providing meeting management solutions. She’s the author along with Tai Tsao of the book Momentum: Creating Effective, Engaging, and Enjoyable Meetings*.
Six reasons we have meetings:
Three kinds of people that are involved in a meeting are people who need to be:
- Download the first chapter of Momentum
- The Modern Manager podcast
- Momentum: Creating Effective, Engaging, and Enjoyable Meetings*
Download my highlights from Momentum in PDF format (free membership required).
- CFL192: How to Create Team Guidelines
- CFL212: How to Maximize Standing Meetings and More Questions
- CFL246: The Way to Conduct One-on-Ones
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Bonni and I return for the monthly question and answer show. Submit your question for consideration next week or for the first question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback